By Stephen T. Sonis
Offering sensible counsel and specialist solutions to issues in dentistry and oral medication, Dental secrets and techniques, 4th version provides an ideal instruction software for assessments, scientific rotations, and board certification. A concise, illustrated Q&A structure covers key parts resembling oral pathology and radiology, periodontology, endodontics, restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, orthodontics, an infection keep watch over, and oral and maxillofacial surgical procedure. Written by means of Stephen Sonis and a group of professional participants, this mini-reference makes it more straightforward to arrange for real-world medical situations and evaluate for the NBDE and different certification assessments.
- Over 2,000 questions
- Question-and-answer structure makes this the ideal evaluate instrument for certification assessments, a medical refresher, or a short reference consultant.
- Over a hundred illustrations, tables, and bulleted lists spotlight key information.
- Expert individuals share practical information, solutions, and secrets and techniques on secure and potent dentistry practice.
include concise solutions for center issues in dentistry and oral medication, offering worthwhile pearls, suggestions, reminiscence aids, and ‘secrets.’
- UPDATED content
- NEW illustrations provide top quality dental images.
- NEW two-color layout highlights questions and different beneficial properties comparable to tables, packing containers, and bulleted lists, making it more straightforward to discover information.
- Three NEW contributors — Nathaniel Treister, Jennifer Frustino, and David Kim — supply clean perception within the chapters on therapy making plans and oral analysis, periodontology, restorative dentistry, and prosthodontics.
contains the newest advances within the technological know-how and perform of dentistry, together with CBCT, CAMBRA, new tools for diagnosing caries, mini dental implants, platform switching, early youth caries (ECC), and more.